Product Manuals are documents that are used to describe the workings and the features of the products. They are easy and friendly documents that facilitates the users regarding the products. They have the useful instructions, cautions, maintenance schedule, limitations and the does and don’ts of the products. This has to be a simple and self explanatory document. This is a job to make a technical thing simple enough that anybody can understand the usability of the products.
How does it work?
A technical person from your side will give a demonstration of the products and would discuss the working and its flow in details and the copywriter along with the help of a technical writer would rewrite the whole process in simple words. The copywriter would be working closely to your technical and operational staff so that all the aspects are covered in details.
How much would it cost?
An intermediate level manual writer will cost you $650 to $ 750 USD / month depending on the qualifications, experinces and skills sets of the person. The designer will work 8 hours a day and 6 days a week, that is $4 per hour for your cost. This price includes all other costs and management fees.
How can I get a Virtual Assistant?
You may call +923 21436 3042 (Pakistan) +965 9922 1476 (Kuwait City) +44 7438 363999 (London UK) or drop an email at email@example.com. You may also fill the form using our Contact Us section. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Steps involving PDF manual design?
Following is the list of tasks our copy writing team performs in normal circumstances. The tasks can be modified/changed as per your requirements.
- Gathering data and requirement analysis
- The data is gathered and requirements are finalized by communicating with clients.
- Preparing Illustrations
- The illustrations, working diagrams and sketches are created to make manual more understandable as per requirements.
- Technical Document
- This document would be prepared with the support of the technical people and the copywriters. The technical person would give the description about the working and the usage of the product and the copywriter would document all the process in easy to understand words.
- The PDF manual designers use Adobe Inpage, Illustrator and Acrobat to design and generate the PDF document. Linking and Table of content (TOC) are created during this phase.
- After a PDF manual is approved, it is optimized for performance and download speed and is deliverd to customers.