Order fulfillment is a key business process. We have experiences in handling sale purchase orders from various vendors by using variety of softwares. We will find, train, manage and retain the right talent for your company and needs. The services required by our customers range anywhere from simple repetitive tasks such as generating shipping labels to high end engineering services.
How does it work?
We hire, manage and train a virtual assistant(VA) for you according to your requirements. To be sure about the correctness & perfection of the work, your team lead is resposible for checking and maintaining the quality of the service and make sure that customer order processing process has been completed successfully.
How much would it cost?
An intermediate level order processing virtual assistant (VA) will cost you $650 to $750 USD / month depending on the qualification, experince and skills set of the person. This includes all other costs and management fees.
How can I get a virtual assitant?
You may call +923 21436 3042 (Pakistan) +965 9922 1476 (Kuwait City) +44 7438 363999 (London UK) or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the form using our Contact Us section. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Customer order processing steps
Following is the list of tasks our order processing team performs in normal circumstances. The tasks can be modified/changed as per your requirements.
- Delivery address verification
- Delivery address is verified from internet address verification services. Sometimes customers enter wrong shipping address while ordering, which can be verified/corrected from customer’s other given information. It also prevents credit card/shipment frauds. In casead suspected address is not verified, the VA will forward query to customer service personnal which would contact customer and confirm the correct shipping address.
- Payment verification
- This is done by veryifiying from payment processors like PayPal, 2CO, Authorize.net, LinkPoint/YourPay, World Pay, Shift4, etc. To make sure there is no with holding payments or uncleared payments.
- Verifying from Inventory (optional)
- Checking whether products are in stock. In case products are about to finish in stock, our agent would notify the related person.
- Changing order status
- To keep customers current about their orders, order status is changed for each step done in the process. Customers can view their order status on website.
- Generating shipping labels
- Shipping labels are generated and sent to the shipping department for packaging. We are experienced in generating shipping labels from USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx, Canada Post and DPD UK.