Our team currently numbers over 500 software development and QA engineers and is constantly growing. We employ a well-established process for human resources management which enables us to build and scale up teams easily and effectively. Further explore our team experience and expertise.
Our recruitment process follows a streamlined approach consisting of the following phases:
- CV selection
- Technical exam (OPP, databases, English skills, personality profile)
- Technical interview with the project manager or team lead
- Final interview
- 3 months trial period
The academic experience is highly appreciated in our company. All our technical people have background in Computer Science, some of them having earned post university degrees:
- 50% have Master’s degrees in Computer Science
- 10% have graduated or are currently undergoing a PhD
The knowledge acquisition process for a new team member starts early in the on-boarding phase. Alongside becoming familiar with the organization, processes and confidentiality standards, a new colleague benefits of on the job training for specific tools and technologies.
Our continuous training program includes both internally and externally delivered courses, addressing both technical and soft skills. A series of certification programs are in place for software development technologies, quality assurance and IT support.
We employ a unified and centralized system for knowledge sharing, coaching, training and internal communication, built on the Atlassian collaboration tools. A technical knowledge base is in place and constantly extended through members’ contributions.
Informal learning sessions and presentations are a common practice within project teams and cross projects. Additionally, an internal network of coaches activates as knowledge transfer catalyzer throughout the organization.
The individual performance management system we employ includes:
- Trial period (3 months) appraisal
- Yearly appraisals (360 degrees, self-appraisal, top-down appraisal, bottom-up appraisal)
- Continuous project performance measurement, client feedback being an essential KPI
Bonding of our teams is facilitated through a variety of activities such as:
- Team buildings organized outside the office
- Company events (parties, anniversaries, reuniouns and so on)
- Various sports activities and competitions, as well as informal ‘going out’ events